Thursday, January 16, 2014

Happy Birthday

Here I go again using Reasons To Smile to make this quick card.

I started by stamping the flower images on white cardstock.  I cut Moroccan pattern paper and placed a strip of it at the top and bottom of the flowers and adhered it to a black cardstock base.

I die-cut the banner, stamped the sentiment and placed it on foam tape.  My last steps were tying Charcoal twine around the bottom of the card and adding a little glitter to the flowers.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Reasons To Smile, Gracious Vases
  • Paper:  PTI True Black, White Stampers Select; Amuse Moroccan
  • Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, New Sprout; VersaMagic Mango Madness
  • Tools:  PTI Fabulous Frames Die
  • Other:  Twine; Foam Tape; Glitter
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!