Thursday, January 30, 2014

Warm Winter Wishes

I'm using Two Feet Deep again for this card, but using the other stamps in the set - skies and snowshoes!

I used Rustic White cardstock for the card base and added a layer of Pure Poppy that I embossed with a snowflake design, rubbing white ink over the embossing.  After adhering it to the card base I rounded the bottom corners.

I die-cut the snowshoes in Kraft cardstock, stamped the image on it and threaded the webbing with white twine.  I really had no idea how to string the webbing, but I think it turned out okay.  The snowshoes are on foam tape.  The skies were die-cut and stamped with light brown ink; I added a few dots in black Pearl Pen to each piece of equipment.

I cut a strip of Rustic White cardstock and stamped the sentiment in red and brown inks and placed it on foam tape for added dimension.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Two Feet Deep
  • Paper:  PTI Rustic White, Pure Poppy, Kraft
  • Ink:  PTI Pure Poppy, Fresh Snow; Memento Rich Cocoa
  • Tools:  PTI Two Feet Deep Dies; Corner Rounder; Cuttlebug Snowflakes Embossing Folder
  • Other:  Twine; Foam Tape; Pearl Pen
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!