Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Praying For You

I was really pleased with the way this card turned out, I think because I like purple and green together, and I just love this stamp set!

I used Winter Wisteria cardstock for the card base, rounding the bottom corners.  I stamped the flowers twice, once with the stamp fully inked, and once with the ink stamped off.  It really does add dimension to the flowers!

The leaves are stamped in green and placed randomly on the card.  I added dots to the flower centers and stamped the sentiment in black ink.

I had some leftover striped green paper that was a good match to the leaves.  I think just adding this little 1/4" strip to the card helps bring all the colors together.  I added a little bit of coarse glitter to the flowers to finish off the card.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Mums The Word, Boutique Borders: Sympathy, Reasons To Smile
  • Paper:  PTI Winter Wisteria, White Stampers Select, Spring Moss Stripes
  • Ink:  PTI Spring Moss; Brilliance Pearlescent Purple, Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Tools:  Corner Rounder
  • Other:  Glitter
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!