Thursday, January 9, 2014

Wishing You Happiness (CAS #1)

My anniversary card inventory is low so I made this quick, simple card just in case I need one.

I used Pure Poppy cardstock for the card base - I guess I'm still in Christmas mode!  I die-cut a stitched rectangle mat and stamped the tree image and sentiment on it in light brown ink.  I added the birds and the hearts stamped in Pure Poppy ink.  Too keep up with the "red" theme, I tied Maraschino twine around the bottom of the card.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Love & Marriage, Year of Flowers: Carnations, Love Birds
  • Paper:  PTI Pure Poppy, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  PTI Pure Poppy; Brilliance Pearlescent Beige
  • Tools:  Lil' Inker Designs Stitched Mats: Rectangles
  • Other:  Twine
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!