Brrrrrr is right - it's freezing here!! We're getting some of the coldest weather in decades, which makes this card perfect for someone who is celebrating a birthday now!
I used white cardstock for the card base and added three strips of blue snowflake pattern paper. I die-cut two snowflakes and layered them on top of each other, adhering the top snowflake with foam tape for dimension. I added a clear gem to the snowflake center.
I stamped the sentiment on a tag trio die-cut and placed it on foam tape. My last step was tying fun fur around the card. Yes, I'm still loving fun fur!
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Two Feet Deep
- Paper: PTI White Stampers Select; DCWV
- Ink: Memento Danube Blue
- Tools: Lil' Inker Designs: Snowflakes; Tag Trio Nestabilities
- Other: Foam Tape; Gem; Fun Fur
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!