Friday, January 3, 2014

Happy Birthday

It feels good to get back in the groove of making regular cards again.  The holiday season seems like it lasts so long in the crafting world.

I used Hawaiian Shores cardstock for the card base and embossed it with basket weave.  This is a new Darice folder I just bought.  I stamped "happy birthday" on Spring Moss cardstock, cut with an angle die and embossed it with white Zing embossing powder using my heat tool.

I die-cut the flowers in Hibiscus Burst cardstock, embossed them in white Zing embossing powder and adhered them to the card on foam tape.  I cut a few leaves in Spring Moss and randomly placed them on the card.

To embellish the card, I added clear flower gems to each of the flower centers.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Think Big Favorites #12, Happiness In Bloom
  • Paper:  PTI Hawaiian Shores, Spring Moss, Hibiscus Burst
  • Ink:  Versamark
  • Tools:  PTI Beautiful Blooms II Dies, Happiness In Bloom Dies; Lil' Inker Designs On The Diagonal Die
  • Other:  Darice Basket Weave Background Embossing Folder; Zing; Gems; Foam Tape; Heat Tool
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!