I struggled a bit making this card - first trying to come up with the right color combination and then how to put it all together!
I used Blueberry Sky cardstock for the base and added a layer of white. On top of the white, I added a strip of Chartreuse, embossed with polka dots, a strip of wavy, multi-colored paper and another strip of Blueberry.
I die-cut the stars garland and stamped them in various blues and green. I cut another garland, stamped "happy" on it and adhered both garlands on foam tape. The "3" was die-cut twice, once in white and once in Chartreuse and adhered on foam tape. The "rd" was cut in the matching wavy paper.
I stamped "birthday" in Versamark, sprinkled it with white embossing powder and embossed it with a heat tool. I die-cut "Hudson's" name in Blueberry and adhered the letters up and down instead of just a plain straight line. I die-cut the stitched stars and placed them on foam tape.
To complete the card, I wrapped a blue and white ribbon around the spine, tying it in a single knot. I also added a little bit of glitter to the bottom of the stars.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Confetti Garland; Inkadinkadoo Letters
- Paper: PTI Simply Chartreuse, Blueberry Sky, White Stampers Select; DCWV
- Ink: Memento Danube Blue, Summer Sky, Pear Tart; Versamark
- Tools: PTI By The Numbers Die, By The Numbers Mats, Confetti Garland Die, Suffix Style Die; Sizzlet Bounce Alphabet Dies; Cuttlebug Polka Dots Embossing Folder; Lil' Inker Designs Stitched Star Dies
- Other: Foam Tape; Ribbon; Heat Tool; Zing; Glitter
- Card Size: 5.5" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!