Happy February! Normally I don't like the winter to go by too fast, but this winter has been so cold I'm actually looking forward to warmer weather...but not too warm!
This card showcases another new Cover Plate from PTI called "Hearts" - these dies are great because they can be used to die-cut or impress with.
I die-cut the Cover Plate and placed it on a dark pink cardstock card base. Next, I die-cut some additional hearts in a light pink pattern paper. Using the white and pattern hearts, I created a pattern on the card. The three white hearts in the center rows are on foam tape for dimension.
My last step was stamping the sentiment in a coordinating dark pink ink. This was a fun card to make!
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Boutique Borders: Valentine
- Paper: PTI White Stampers Select; Recollections; DCWV
- Ink: Memento Rosebud
- Tools: PTI Cover Plate: Hearts
- Other: Foam Tape
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!