Thursday, February 20, 2014

Happy Anniversary

I'm making a lot of flower cards lately, I think because it's been so cold and snowy and I'm looking forward to Spring!

I used Winter Wisteria cardstock for the card base.  I added a layer of white, embossed with a Tulips embossing folder.  The flowers are stamped in purple ink, with black centers.  I added the leaves, stamped in Spring Moss ink.

I stamped the sentiment right across the bottom of the card, stamping it over some of the flower image.  A little bit of glitter was added to the flowers for sparkle.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Mum's The Word, Think Big Favorites #24, Reasons To Smile
  • Paper:  PTI Winter Wisteria, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  PTI Spring Moss; Brilliance Pearlescent Purple; Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Tools:  Stampin' Up Framed Tulips Embossing Folder
  • Other:  Glitter
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!