Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Happy Birthday To You!

I haven't used Memory Box dies for a while so pulled out my Prim Poppy die.

I started with a white cardstock card base and added another layer of white, cut with my Quatrefoil die.  I die-cut the poppy, once in green cardstock for the stems and once in Summer Sunrise cardstock for the flowers.  I layered the flowers on top of the stems so you can see some of the green underneath.

I die-cut two oval circles, stamping the sentiment in black and placing it on foam tape for a little dimension.  This was a simple card to make - it just took a little time to put glue on that skinny stem!

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Flower Fusion #9
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select, Summer Sunrise; DCWV
  • Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Tools:  PTI Cover Plate: Quatrefoil Die; Memory Box Prim Poppy; Standard Oval Nestabilites
  • Other:  Foam Tape
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!