Sunday, February 9, 2014

Love Always

Is this owl cute or what?  This is another Stampin' Up product - an owl punch that you can make lots and lots of things with, not just owls.  I'm sure this punch will be getting a lot of use.

The card base is hot pink cardstock, layered with a heart patterned paper.  I punched the owl in dark brown cardstock, adding a gingham body and hot pink eyes.  I made the wings by cutting a scalloped circle in half, and then in half again.  

The heart balloons were cut in 4 different papers and are stamped with various sentiments and Olivia's name.  I attached Peppermint twine to each balloon and placed them on foam tape.

To add a little extra to the card, I placed a clear gem on each balloon and a little pink heart on the owl.  This is just too darn cute!!

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Framed Out #11, Limitless Labels, Simple Alphabet
  • Paper:  PTI Dark Chocolate, Hibiscus Burst, Hibiscus Gingham, Raspberry Fizz; Me & My Big Ideas; Recollections
  • Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Tools:  PTI Framed Out #11 Die; Stampin' Up Two Step Owl Punch; Scalloped Punch (1-1/4")
  • Other:  Foam Tape; Gems; Twine
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!