Friday, February 14, 2014

I Love You So Much

Happy Valentine's Day!  I thought the pattern paper used here was so pretty and decided to make a simple valentine with it.

I used white cardstock for the base, layering heart pattern paper on top, die-cutting the bottoms to make a fancy edge.  I die-cut a scalloped heart in red cardstock and adhered it to the card.  I cut another heart in white, stamped the sentiment and placed it on the red heart with foam tape for dimension.

The card needed something...tying pink ribbon around the bottom did the trick!

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Signature Greetings
  • Paper:  PTI Pure Poppy, White Stampers Select; Authentique Lovely
  • Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Tools:  PTI Limitless Layers: Hearts Die, Card Edgers #1 Die
  • Other:  Ribbon; Foam Tape
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!