Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Birthday Wishes

I have two new favorite stamp sets - Ruby Rose and companion set, Ruby Reprise.  Ruby Reprise was a free year end gift from PTI.  But why I put off getting Ruby Rose for so long I don't know!  Now I have both stamp sets and the dies to go with them.  And I've been making a lot of cards using these sets!  Here's one...

I used white cardstock as my base and stamped two rows of little polka dots in light green ink.  I die-cut the flowers, stamping them in purple, green and orange inks.  I added black centers to the flowers and placed them on the card; the bottom purple flower is on foam tape.

I die-cut "birthday" in Plum Pudding cardstock, backed it with coaster for support and placed it on foam tape for dimension.  I stamped "wishes" underneath it in black ink.  I really like how this turned out!

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Ruby Reprise, Polka Dot Basics, Wonderful Words: Birthday
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select, Plum Pudding
  • Ink:  Memento Pear Tart, Tangelo, Tuxedo Black; Brilliance Pearlescent Purple
  • Tools:  PTI Ruby Rose Dies, Wonderful Words: Birthday Die
  • Other:  Foam Tape; Coaster
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!