I'm getting a lot of use with my Ruby Rose and Ruby Reprise stamp sets. Very happy that I bought the stamps and coordinating dies. These are my favorite stamp sets at the moment (subject to change at any time, of course! haha)
For this card I used Sweet Blush for the card base and added a layer of gingham pattern paper. I stamped the flower images on white cardstock in two different pink inks, adding a little bit of blue. The sentiment is stamped in black ink - I just love how this sentiment hugs the corner!
I layered the stamped image on a piece of Melon Berry cardstock. The big flower didn't look right to me, so I added another flower, stamped, die-cut and placed on foam tape for dimension. Much better! To complete the card, I added gems to the flower centers.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Ruby Rose
- Paper: PTI Sweet Blush, Melon Berry, White Stampers Select; Amuse Gingham
- Ink: PTI Melon Berry, Aqua Mist; Memento Tuxedo Black; VersaMagic Pink Grapefruit
- Tools: PTI Ruby Rose Dies
- Other: Foam Tape; Gems
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

I love this card! I'm glad I got this set. I love the sentiments too!
ReplyDelete