Wednesday, February 12, 2014

It's A Celebration

And yes, this is for another PTI contest!  Today's challenge is to create a project using stripes.  I had some leftover pieces from a card I made at Christmas and thought they would be perfect to use for this challenge.

I used True Black cardstock for the card base.  Using my Cover Plate: Center Stage Pure Poppy cut outs, I placed 5 stripes at the top of the card.  I cut another strip of Pure Poppy, layered a piece of white on top and stamped the sentiment in black ink.  I placed the sentiment on foam tape for dimension.

The balloon is die-cut in Hibiscus Burst, I wasn't sure what color to do the balloon but I think this color works.  I placed the balloon on foam tape and used Charcoal twine to tie it the sentiment.  I added a few silver sequins for embellishment.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Birthday Bash Sentiments
  • Paper:  PTI True Black, Pure Poppy, White Stampers Select, Hibiscus Burst
  • Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Tools:  PTI Cover Plate: Center Stage Die, Birthday Style Die
  • Other:  Sequins, Twine, Foam Tape
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!