Another post for today because I'm entering another PTI contest - this one is to win $300 worth of products! I'll probably enter this one again later in the week, maybe a couple times! haha The challenge is to create a new project that uses one Color Recipe Card and one Sketch Recipe Card that Nichole posted on her blog.
I used Hawaiian Shores cardstock for the card base. Using my Loop de Loop Border die, I cut strips of loops in Harvest Gold, Summer Sunrise, Orange Zest and Terracotta Tile and placed them diagonally across the right hand bottom of the card.
I die-cut ovals in Hawaiian Shores and white cardstock, stamping the sentiment on the white. I placed the ovals on foam tape for dimension. This certainly is a bright and cheery card!
Card Details:- Stamps: PTI Beautiful Butterflies
- Paper: PTI Hawaiian Shores, Harvest Gold, Summer Sunrise, Orange Zest, Terracotta Tile, White Stampers Select
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Tools: PTI Loop de Loop Border Die, Limitless Layers: Ovals
- Other: Foam Tape
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!