This is my final valentine post! I bought this stitched heart paper at Michael's on clearance last year thinking I would use it some day. Well, that day finally came.
I used Pure Poppy cardstock for the card base, added a layer of white cardstock and the stitched hearts paper for the third layer. The center tag was die-cut with my Heart Squared die and stamped with Pure Poppy ink. On a white square, I stamped the sentiment, adding 4 hearts underneath with the letters of Will's name on them. The hearts and white square are on foam tape for dimension.
Even though this card was for a boy (he's 18 months), I tied ribbon around the card.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Love Birds, Simple Alphabet, Heart Squared
- Paper: PTI Pure Poppy, White Stampers Select, Raspberry Fizz; KI Memories Applique Pop Up
- Ink: PTI Pure Poppy; Memento Tuxedo Black
- Tools: PTI Heart Squared Die; Martha Stewart Heart Punch
- Other: Foam Tape; Ribbon
- Card Size: 5.0" x 7.0"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!