Thursday, December 11, 2014

Happy Birthday

I pulled out my chevron stencil again for this card.  Stencils are so much fun to use and so easy!

I placed the stencil over white cardstock and using two different colors of blue ink and a dauber, rubbed the ink on the stencil.  I alternated between the two blue inks for an ombre look and really like the way this turned out!

Happy is die-cut three times in dark blue cardstock, glued together on a deckled rectangle from Aqua Mist cardstock.  I stamped birthday on a white strip, placed it foam tape and adhered it to the card, slightly over the word "happy".

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Wet Paint Cuts
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select, Enchanted Evening, Aqua Mist
  • Ink:  PTI Aqua Mist; Memento Tuxedo Black, Teal Zeal
  • Tools:  PTI Wet Paint Cuts Die, Building Blocks Die
  • Other:  Memory Box Modern Chic Chevron Stencil; Foam Tape
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!