Monday, December 29, 2014

Love & Light

This is another Hanukkah card I made for this year. I saw this on Maile Belles' blog during the PTI October Release and used the same idea. It was a quick and easy card to make!

On white cardstock, I stamped the star circle border in Soft Stone ink - it's hard to see but they are stamped all over the cardstock. I added the Star of David in Blueberry Sky ink and the sentiment in Smokey Shadow ink.

I rounded the corners and adhered it to a Blueberry Sky cardstock card base. To finish the card, I placed a few silver sequins on it.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Festival of Lights, Keep It Simple: Hanukkah
  • Paper:  PTI Blueberry Sky, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  PTI Blueberry Sky, Soft Stone, Smokey Shadow
  • Tools:  Corner Rounder
  • Other:  Sequins
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty, I love the background with the star of David sunburst! What a beautiful small set that packs a punch, huh? Nicely done. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!