Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Tag #10 - From Our House To Yours

And finally the last of the tags! This is probably my least favorite tag, I think I was getting tired by the time I made this one.

The tag base is Vintage Cream cardstock, covered with a striped pattern paper. I used the rectangle piece of the Tag Sale #7 die and die-cut it in Pinefeather cardstock, embossing it with a herringbone embossing folder. I cut gold foil paper to create the bow (from Lil Inker Designs) and ribbon around the package, adding a red gem in the center of the bow. I placed the package on foam tape.

The sentiment is stamped in Pure Poppy ink on a Vintage Cream Building Blocks die-cut. My last step was adding gold ribbon for the tie.

Project Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Polka Dot Parade #9
  • Paper:  PTI Pinefeather, Vintage Cream; DCWV; Gold Foil
  • Ink:  PTI Pure Poppy
  • Tools:  PTI Tag Sale #7 Die, Building Blocks Die; Lil Inker Designs Mini Bow Die; Cuttlebug Herringbone Embossing Folder
  • Other:  Gem; Foam Tape; Ribbon
  • Project Size: 2.25" x 3.75" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!