Ok, I said yesterday's tag was a favorite, well this one is too. I just love this deer - he is so cute!
Tag Sale #7 is die-cut twice, once in white cardstock for the base and once in this spotted blue paper - it reminded me of falling snow. I die-cut the deer in medium brown cardstock and in coaster for support and edged around it with white ink. The deer die also comes with the scarf die, and I die-cut that in Orchid felt and placed it around his neck. I adhered the deer to the tag on foam tape.
Peace is die-cut in Enchanted Evening cardstock and placed on an angle. To finish the tag, I added silver sequins and silver ribbon.
Project Details:
- Paper: PTI White Stampers Select, Enchanted Evening; DCWV; Bazzill
- Ink: PTI Fresh Snow
- Tools: PTI Tag Sale #7 Die, Wet Paint Holiday Die; Memory Box Woodland Fawn
- Other: PTI Coaster; Taylored Expressions Felt; Sequins; Ribbon; Foam Tape
- Project Size: 2.25" x 3.75"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!