Holiday Lights is set I bought a couple years ago and didn't get much use out of it, but I was determined to use it this year!
I stamped the wires in black ink and the bulbs in some non-traditional colors. I wanted the tag to be bright and used turquoise, gold and raspberry for the colors. I stamped the greenery in two different green inks.
For the sentiment, I cut a portion of the tag in Raspberry Fizz cardstock, stamped the sentiment in black ink and placed it on foam tape. I dotted the bulbs with glitter and added a gold bell at the top, threaded with gold cording. The tie is pink ribbon to match the cardstock.
Project Details:
- Stamps: PTI Holiday Lights, Peaceful Poinsettia
- Paper: PTI White Stampers Select, Raspberry Fizz
- Ink: PTI Hawaiian Shores, Raspberry Fizz, Spring Moss, Simply Chartreuse, Smokey Shadow; Memento Cantaloupe
- Tools: PTI Tag Sale #7 Die
- Other: Foam Tape; Glitter; Bell; Ribbon; Cording
- Project Size: 2.25" x 3.75"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!