Monday, December 1, 2014

Wishing You Love & Light

Well, it's here, the last month of the year.  I can't believe how fast this year went by, pretty soon it'll be 2015!  At least I got most of my holiday items finished already!

For this card I layered Blueberry Stripes over a white cardstock card base.  I die-cut the bookmark in the coordinating solid blue and adhered it to the card.  I die-cut a piece of white cardstock, stamped the candles and the sentiment and placed it on top of the bookmark.

The pinking circle is cut in Spring Rain cardstock.  On a piece of white cardstock, I stamped the star in blue ink and heat embossed the background with silver embossing powder.  The entire image is on foam tape for dimension.

To complete the card I added a silver sequin to the center of the star and silver ribbon through the bookmark top.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Festival of Lights, Keep It Simple: Hanukkah
  • Paper:  PTI Blueberry Sky, White Stampers Select, Spring Rain, Blueberry Sky Stripes
  • Ink:  PTI Blueberry Sky, Harvest Gold, Spring Rain; Versamark
  • Tools:  PTI Basic Bookmark #3 Die, Limitless Layers: Circles; Corner Rounder
  • Other:  Zing Embossing Powder; Ribbon; Foam Tape
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is gorgeous!! I'm sure the recipient of your card will safe keep it as it's a work of art!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!