Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Celebrate

And of course I can't stop using Wet Paint dies...I hope PTI comes out with more words in this font!

I placed a piece of Hawaiian Shores striped pattern paper, rounding the top corners, on a white cardstock card base. I cut a strip of black cardstock and added a layer of white cardstock.  The strip is adhered to the base with foam tape.

Celebrate is die-cut in Hawaiian Shores cardstock 3 times, stacked and glued together. I really like the way this adds a little dimension. The button stack is made with Raspberry Fizz cardstock and tied together with crochet twine.

To finish things off, I added three clear sequins.

Card Details:
  • Paper:  PTI Hawaiian Shores Stripes, Hawaiian Shores, Raspberry Fizz, True Black, White Stampers Select
  • Dies:  PTI Wet Paint III, Button Stacks
  • Tools:  Corner Rounder
  • Other:  Pretty Pink Posh Sequins; Crochet Twine; Foam Tape
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!