Monday, March 30, 2015

A Very Happy Birthday 2 You

Can you believe March is almost over?? This year is going by way too fast!

I wanted to use a Cover Plate and pulled out Horizontal Stripes, cutting it in white cardstock, placing it on a white cardstock card base.

I die-cut the frame, stamped it in Aqua Mist ink, the sentiment in black ink and placed it on an angle with foam tape.  The Caribbean  twine was a good match for this.

It was too empty on the card so I added assorted blue flowers.  A very quick card to make!

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Framed Out #1, Framed Out #12
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  PTI Aqua Mist; Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Dies:  PTI Framed Out #12, Cover Plate: Horizontal Stripes
  • Other:  Twine; Paper Studios Blue Flowers; Foam Tape
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

1 comment:

  1. really love the look of the cover plate, cool

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!