I can't believe I'm participating in back to back Make It Monday videos! But I had to enter this one because I really like "smooshing" and have done it in the past a few times --- it's so easy and fun to do!! To learn about it, you can take a look at PTI's Make It Monday #204: Watercolor Smooshing.
For this card I used Hawaiian Shores and Spring Moss inks on my acetate, spritzed them with water and placed a piece of white cardstock on top. When I lifted it, I had pretty colors of blue, green and yellow, from where the blue and green mixed.
I placed the panel on a Hawaiian Shores cardstock card base, lining it up against the right side instead of centering it, to give it a different look. The banner is from the new Keep It Simple Frames collection - I cut off one end of it to make it smaller - and stamped the sentiment in black ink. It's placed on foam tape for dimension.
To add a little something else to the card, I placed 3 clear sequins at the top. I'm trying to follow that "rule of three" I keep reading about!
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Stylish Sentiments: Birthday, Birthday Classics: April
- Paper: PTI Hawaiian Shores, White Stampers Select
- Ink: PTI Hawaiian Shores, Spring Moss; Memento Tuxedo Black
- Dies: PTI Keep It Simple Frames
- Other: Foam Tape; Pretty Pink Posh 6mm, 8mm Clear Sequins; Acetate
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

Very pretty birthday card! Love the colors you used for your smooshes!
ReplyDeleteLove your color choices for the smooshing! Pretty card.
ReplyDeletei love your card, the colours are so soft.x
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful! Love the soft look!
ReplyDeleteThis card is just so soft it begs to be touched! Gorgeous!
ReplyDelete