Friday, March 20, 2015

Happy Birthday

Well, today is the first day of Spring and we are getting snow! It's supposed to be cold with a wintry mix all day with 2-4" of snow possible. I thought March was supposed to go out like a lamb??

This is a quick card I put together and I realized that almost every time I use this stamp set, I use the same colors! I have to change that in the future.

The flowers are stamped on white cardstock in Hibiscus Burst ink with black ink centers. The leaves are stamped in Spring Moss ink. I stamped the sentiment in black and placed the panel on a Hibiscus Burst cardstock card base. I did add a little glitter to the flowers.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Friendly Flowers, Reasons To Smile
  • Paper:  PTI Hibiscus Burst, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  PTI Hibiscus Burst, Spring Moss; Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Other:  Glitter
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!