This card was inspired by one that Melissa Bickford posted on her blog last July. I thought this was a great way to use up some scraps!
I used the die from Note Niblets and cut out a bunch of strips in various colors, and lined them up on a white cardstock card base. Yes, I used the same exact colors Melissa used - why change it up when it was perfect!
The pinking circle is die-cut in Hawaiian Shores cardstock and placed on foam tape. I added clear sequins for the embellishment. This was an easy card to make and it's bright and colorful for a birthday wish!
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Stylish Sentiments: Birthday
- Paper: PTI Sweet Blush, Hibiscus Burst, Raspberry Fizz, Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, Tropical Teal, Spring Moss, Simply Chartreuse, Ripe Avocado, White Stampers Select
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Dies: Note Niblets; Pink Circle Nestabilities
- Other: Foam Tape; Pretty Pink Posh Sequins
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

Love this card.
ReplyDelete