So far this month I only made one card using the March die, but it won't be my last!
I used white cardstock for the card base adding a layer of pink polka dot pattern paper. I die-cut Journal Card #5 in white cardstock and another rectangle the same size in Hibiscus Burst cardstock. March is die-cut in Sweet Blush cardstock three times and glued together. I added the sentiment above and below the month in Smokey Shadow ink.
To make the card a little more festive, I die-cut the streamers in Hibiscus Burst, Aqua Mist and Hawaiian Shores cardstock. Sarah is turning 15, and I added her age onto a circle on foam tape, with a couple of arrows pointing it out.
To finish off the card I added her name stamped on a circle, held on with a clothespin tied with Caribbean twine and a few clear sequins.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Birthday Classics March and April; Just Rite Times New Roman 15 Point
- Paper: PTI Sweet Blush, Hibiscus Burst, Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, White Stampers Select, Sweet Blush Polka Dots
- Ink: PTI Smokey Shadow
- Dies: PTI Monthly Moments: March, Journal Card #5, Sketched Shapes, Birthday Style, Block Alphabet Numbers; Standard Circle Nestabilities, Pinking Circle Nestabilities
- Tools: Corner Rounder
- Other: Pretty Pink Posh Sequins; Foam Tape; Twine; Mini Clothespin
- Card Size: 5.0" x 7.0"

Lainey, such a fun card. I love the little arrows pointing to the age. Happy Birthday to Sarah.
ReplyDelete