I thought I posted all of my "February" cards but found another one.
Who knew a rectangle with holes around it could make me so happy...I just love this Journal Card die! I cut it twice, once in Sweet Blush cardstock and once in white cardstock. The sentiment is stamped in Smokey Shadow ink. I tied Strawberry twine around the top and added a few clear sequins.
On a white cardstock card base, I added a layer of Sweet Blush polka dot pattern paper. Next, I placed the Sweet Blush journal card and the white layer on foam tape.
I'm really enjoying using the birthday classics stamp sets!
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Birthday Classics: February
- Paper: PTI White Stampers Select, Sweet Blush, Sweet Blush Polka Dots
- Ink: PTI Smokey Shadow
- Dies: PTI Journal Card #7
- Other: Foam Tape; Pretty Pink Posh Sequins; Twine
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!