Monday, March 2, 2015

Anniversary Wishes

Happy March!  Well, the calendar might say March, but we are continuing to have winter-like weather here - yesterday we had snow, sleet and ice and are expecting more of the same this week.  

For this card I'm using some of the newly released items I received from PTI's February release. I placed a piece of Spring Moss striped paper on a white cardstock card base and rounded the bottom right corner.

I die-cut the Keep It Simple Frame twice, once in white and once in Simply Chartreuse for the border.  The sentiment is stamped in Smokey Shadow ink and the frame placed on foam tape. The flower is die-cut and stamped in Pure Poppy, Spring Moss and Cantaloupe inks and also placed on foam tape.  I added the red string at the bottom of the bouquet and glitter to the flowers - I think it adds the perfect finish for the card.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Bitty Bouquets, Keep It Simple: Anniversary
  • Paper:  PTI Spring Moss Stripes, Simply Chartreuse, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  PTI Smokey Shadow, Pure Poppy, Spring Moss; Memento Cantaloupe
  • Dies:  PTI Keep It Simple Frames, Bitty Bouquets
  • Tools:  Corner Rounder
  • Other:  String; Foam Tape; Glitter
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!