Saturday, February 28, 2015

Wishing You A Wonderful February Birthday

I can't believe it's the last day of February already.....the first two months of the year really went by fast! And here's my last February card I made. I wanted to make more of a masculine card - I seem to be making a lot of "manly" cards recently.

Using my new Journal Card #8, I die-cut it in Ocean Tides cardstock, and again in Aqua Mist and Fine Linen cardstock. I randomly placed the 3 colors in the holes and adhered the journal card to a Kraft cardstock card base, rounding the bottom corners.

I stamped the sentiments on a couple of Building Block die-cuts made from Aqua Mist and adhered them on foam tape. February is die-cut twice in Smokey Shadow cardstock, glued together and placed at the bottom of the journal card.

Since it is February and cold, I added the snowflake, die-cut in Aqua Mist and placed on foam tape. 

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Birthday Classics: August, Birthday Classics: September
  • Paper:  PTI Kraft, Ocean Tides, Aqua Mist, Fine Linen, Smokey Shadow
  • Ink:  PTI Smokey Shadow
  • Dies:  PTI Monthly Moments February, Building Blocks, Journal Card #8; Lil Inker Snowflake
  • Tools:  Corner Rounder
  • Other:  Foam Tape
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!