Saturday, February 7, 2015

Thank You Ever So Much

PaperTrey Ink is celebrating their 8th birthday this week with lots of contests and prizes! For this contest we need to pick a Color Recipe and Sketch Recipe for our project. It makes it so easy when the sketch and colors to use are right in front of you!

I chose this Color Recipe and Sketch Recipe for my card:



Using Hawaiian Shores cardstock, I impressed it with my Cover Plate: Twisted die and adhered it to white cardstock card base. The tag is die-cut in Aqua Mist cardstock using Tag Sale #7.

The sentiment is stamped in Smokey Shadow ink on a Boutique Borders Thinking Of You die-cut - the background is stamped with Harvest Gold ink - and adhered to the tag on thin foam tape. I die-cut two little tags, one in Lemon Tart and one in Simply Chartreuse and stamped them with two more ways to say thanks.

I tied crochet twine around the bottom of the tag, threading the tags through it and tying a bow. I placed a glue dot behind each tag to hold them in place. The button at the top is die-cut in the same colors as the tags and also threaded with the same twine.

The entire tag is on foam tape for added dimension.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Boutique Borders: Thinking Of You, Boutique Borders: Thanks, Gracious Vases
  • Paper:  PTI Hawaiian Shores, Aqua Mist, Simply Chartreuse, Lemon Tart, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  PTI Harvest Gold, Smokey Shadow
  • Dies:  PTI Cover Plate: Twisted, Tag Sale #7, Tiny Tags, Boutique Borders: Thinking of You, Button Stacks Mini
  • Other: Twine; Foam Tape
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!