Sunday, February 8, 2015

Thanks So Much

This is the PTI contest for Day 2 - welcoming Maile Belles back.  The contest is to make something that was inspired by Maile. I like Maile's clean and simple look and also like the Watercolor Wonder stamp set she designed.  

On white cardstock, I stamped the watercolor stripes in Aqua Mist and Lemon Tart inks. The sentiment is stamped in Smokey shadow ink and I cut it apart about 2/3 of the way down on the "thanks". Maile has done this on several of her cards and I think it's an interesting look.  

I placed a strip of Lemon Tart cardstock behind the split - since it was white on white it was hard to see there was a space between the word. To finish the card, I added lemon meringue sequins.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Watercolor Wonder, Think Big Favorites #2
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select, Lemon Tart
  • Ink:  PTI Aqua Mist, Lemon Tart, Smokey Shadow
  • Other:  Pretty Pink Posh Sequins
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!