I wasn't going to make any Valentine doodads this year and but when I was cleaning out my craft room a few weeks ago, found these mini paint cans. I remember I bought them a few years ago at Michael's after Valentine's day - they were on clearance for 50 cents or something like that. And they only had 3 in the bin....I wish they had more!
These were so simple to make - the paint cans were already decorated with hearts on the outside. All I did was fill them with Hershey Kisses, create a little heart on the top and tie ribbon around them.
For the top I die-cut a circle in white cardstock, stamped the heart and colored it with Copics. Easy peasy!
I also made another doodad that I'll post about later in the week.
Project Details:
- Stamps: PTI Tiny Treats Valentine
- Paper: PTI White Stampers Select
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Copics: R83, W1
- Dies: Standard Circle Nestabilities
- Other: Mini Paint Can; Ribbon; Candy


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!