Monday, February 9, 2015

Get Well Wishes

This is for Day 4 of PTI's birthday contests - the challenge is to take a few floral stamp sets and create a bouquet with them.

I picked Friendly Flowers as my main floral set, and on white cardstock, stamped the large and matching smaller flowers in Rosebud ink. I used Ruby Rose for the smallest flowers, stamping them in Cantaloupe ink. I added the centers in black ink using the tiny stamp from Reasons To Smile, stamping several times to create clusters. The leaves are stamped in Spring Moss ink.

I adhered the panel to a Raspberry Fizz cardstock card base, cutting off a little over 1/4" and placing it toward the right to leave a strip of raspberry for the border.  I die-cut the banner in Summer Sunrise cardstock and stamped the sentiment in black ink. I really like this font! I placed the banner on foam tape for dimension and added glitter to the flowers.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Friendly Flowers, Ruby Rose, Reasons To Smile, Keep It Simple: Get Well; WPlus9 Fresh Cut Florals
  • Paper:  PTI Raspberry Fizz, Summer Sunrise, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  PTI Spring Moss; Memento Rosebud, Cantaloupe, Tuxedo Black
  • Dies:  PTI Sketched Shapes
  • Other:  Glitter; Foam Tape
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

1 comment:

  1. A pretty card, sure to cheer someone up!
    Di

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!