I bought this stack of pattern paper, "Winter In The Woods" before Christmas, at the recommendation of a friend and I'm so glad I got it! It has some really nice patterns in it, perfect for winter birthdays.
I choose this weathered looking wood flooring as the focal point of the card. I die-cut Phrase Play #5 in a matching paper, adding white to the middle portion. I die-cut birthday in a light brown and adhered it to the bottom portion. There was too much space in between happy and birthday so I added another "birthday" stamped on Soft Stone cardstock.
The letters for Dad are die-cut three times, glued and stacked together. I had a lot of space in the background and added two Circle Scribbles die-cut in Soft Stone. Can you tell I found my clothespin stash, because there's another one attached to the corner holding "enjoy". haha
Phrase Play is on foam tape. A few strands of Flax twine finish off the card.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Stylish Sentiments: Birthday, Tiny Tags
- Paper: PTI White Stampers Select, Soft Stone; DCWV Winter In The Woods; Bazzill
- Ink: PTI Smokey Shadow
- Dies: PTI Phrase Play #5, Birthday Trio, Circle Scribbles, Sketched Shapes, Block Alphabet Upper Case
- Tools: Stampin' Up Window Punch
- Other: Twine; Foam Tape; Clothespin
- Card Size: 5.0" x 7.0"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!