I'm getting a bit of a late start today - it's soooo cold that I didn't want to get out of bed! The wind chills this morning are around -20 below zero. Brrrrr
Isn't this little kitty the cutest thing? I saw this stamp on Pinterest and had to get it. On a strip of white cardstock, I stamped the cat and box image and colored the upper portion with Copics. For the box, I stamped the bottom portion of it on patterned paper, fussy cut it and adhered it to the stamped image. I stamped the string around the box in black ink.
On a white cardstock card base, I layered red cardstock and the patterned heart paper at the bottom. See how nicely the box matches now? The stamped image was layered on a strip of bright pink cardstock that matches the hearts in the pattern paper.
Olivia's name was made on the computer and cut with a Tag Trio die. I placed it on foam tape for dimension. When I was cleaning out my craft room, I found these heart sequins in my Valentine stash and placed them so they look like they are floating out of the box.
I stamped the sentiment on a stitched oval and adhered it with foam tape. My last step was adding pink ribbon around the bottom.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Love Birds; Simon Says Stamp Furry Cat & Box
- Paper: PTI White Stampers Select; Recollections; K&Company; DCWV
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Copics: E23, E25, E31, E33, E35, R83, W1
- Dies: Lil Inker Designs Stitched Mats: Ovals; Spellbinders Tag Trio
- Other: Foam Tape; Sequins; Ribbon
- Card Size: 5.25" x 5.25"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!