Wednesday, April 1, 2015

It's March....

No it's not.....April Fools!  haha 

Yes, happy April! The calendar says April, but I'm posting another March card.

I created the background for this card using a chevron stencil. I started with a piece of Hawaiian Shores cardstock, placed the stencil on top of it and rubbed white ink on it with a dauber. I placed the panel on a white cardstock card base.

The sentiment is stamped in Smokey Shadow ink on a rectangle, cut big enough for the sentiment, with the corners rounded. Before attaching it to the card on foam tape, I placed some silver thread behind it.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Birthday Classics: March
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select, Hawaiian Shores
  • Ink:  PTI Smokey Shadow; Color Box Frost White
  • Tools:  Memory Box Modern Chic Chevron Stencil; Corner Rounder
  • Other:  Silver Thread; Foam Tape
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!