Thursday, April 30, 2015

Congratulations On Your New Home

Sometimes I get in the mood to color, and when I do I bring out my Copics. Coloring helps relax me when I get stressed. This house is so much fun to color.

I used Kraft cardstock for the card base and added a layer of red pinstriped pattern paper, rounding the bottom corners.  The house is stamped on white cardstock and colored with Copics. When it was completed, I fussy cut it and adhered it to the card on thin foam tape.

Using some of my leftover red strips from Christmas, I stamped the sentiments in black ink and placed them above and below the house.  To complete the card, I added Cappuccino twine.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Boards & Beams, Congratulations, Congrats All Ways
  • Paper:  PTI Kraft, White Stampers Select, Pure Poppy; Amuse Petite Stripes
  • Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Copics:  E31, E33, R27, W1, W3
  • Tools:  Corner Rounder
  • Other:  Foam Tape; Twine
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!