Can you believe it's May already?
It's been a while since I used this stamp set - Birthday Style. I die-cut a stitched rectangle in white cardstock and stamped two of the balloons, slightly overlapping them. I die-cut the third balloon in white cardstock and stamped it with Hawaiian Shores ink. The balloon is adhered on foam tape.
The sentiment is stamped in Smokey Shadow ink. I added the balloon strings in Soft Stone ink and a few star clusters. The panel is on a Hawaiian Shores cardstock card base.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Birthday Style, Mailbox Greetings
- Paper: PTI Hawaiian Shores, White Stampers Select
- Ink: PTI Smokey Shadow, Hawaiian Shores, Aqua Mist, Soft Stone
- Dies: PTI Birthday Style; Lil Inker Designs Stitched Mats: Rectangles
- Other: Foam Tape
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!