Friday, May 8, 2015

Thanks

This is another set I don't use much, No Strings Attached. I don't know why I have to have these sets and hardly ever pick them up?? Because this is a nice set to make a quick card with!

I used Dark Chocolate cardstock for the card base and added a layer of coordinating polka dot pattern paper. I stamped the strings in Dark Chocolate ink.

The tag is cut in Vintage Cream cardstock and stamped in Dark Chocolate ink. I stamped the bow right over the tag and onto the paper so it appears as if the bow is on top of the tag. I punched a hole in the end of the tag and placed it on foam tape.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI No Strings Attached, Gracious Vases
  • Paper:  PTI Dark Chocolate, Vintage Cream, Chocolate Remix
  • Ink:  PTI Dark Chocolate
  • Other:  Foam Tape
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!