I've been in the mood to use emboss resist lately and thought I would use it on today's card.
On white cardstock, I stamped the mums and leaves in Versamark ink, sprinkled them with Clear Zing and melted it with my heat tool. I did it in stages because I really couldn't see where I had stamped, since the Versamark is hard to see.
With a dauber, I rubbed Sweet Blush ink on the flowers, going a little bit outside of the edges. Then I used Berry Sorbet ink on the centers to give them a two tone look. The leaves were rubbed with Aloe Vera ink - it was the softest color green I could find in my ink stash. I wanted the card to look very, very soft. I filled in the entire card with the inks.
I die-cut a Keep It Simple Frame in white and Berry Sorbet cardstock and stamped the sentiment in Berry Sorbet ink. I placed the frame on foam tape. To finish the card, I tied Berry Sorbet twill ribbon around the spine. It's been a while since I used any of my PTI ribbon!
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Mum's The Word, Happy Day
- Paper: PTI Berry Sorbet, White Stampers Select
- Ink: PTI Berry Sorbet, Sweet Blush; VersaMagic Aloe Vera; Versamark
- Dies: PTI Keep It Simple Frames
- Tools: Heat Embossing Tool
- Other: Ribbon; Foam Tape; Zing; Dauber
- Card Size: 5.0" x 7.0"

Very soft & pretty!
ReplyDelete