I was hoping PTI would continue with their Phrase Play dies this year but it doesn't look that way.
I die-cut Phrase Play #12 in white and in Aqua Mist cardstock. I filled in all the stars and dots with scraps of paper, die-cutting and filling in the openings. I added the little banner, stamped with "let's" on foam tape.
Now that I knew what colors I was using, I stamped a white cardstock panel with coordinating colors and adhered it to an Aqua Mist cardstock card base. Phrase Play is on foam tape for added dimension.
- Stamps: PTI Phrase Play #12, Birthday Style
- Paper: PTI Aqua Mist, White Stampers Select, Hawaiian Shores, Sweet Blush, Lemon Tart
- Ink: PTI Aqua Mist, Sweet Blush, Lemon Tart, Smokey Shadow
- Dies: PTI Phrase Play #12, Countdown Details
- Other: Foam Tape
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!