Sunday, May 24, 2015

Thank You

This is such a cute stamp set - I really should use it more often!

On white cardstock, I stamped the flowers in five different colors (Rosebud, Tangelo, Aqua Mist, Pear Tart, Harvest Gold) and the leaves and stems in Pear Tart ink. The centers are stamped in Smokey Shadow ink.

I die-cut the banner in Aqua Mist cardstock and stamped the sentiment in Smokey Shadow ink. The banner is adhered on foam tape. I added a bit of glitter to the flowers and rounded the bottom corners to finish off the card.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Oopsie Daisy, Peaceful Gardens
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select, Aqua Mist
  • Ink:  PTI Aqua Mist, Harvest Gold, Smokey Shadow; Memento Rosebud, Tangelo, Pear Tart
  • Dies:  PTI Uncorked
  • Tools:  Corner Rounder
  • Other:  Foam Tape; Glitter
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!