Time for another baby card and I haven't used these stamp sets for a while.
I started with a Kraft cardstock card base and added a layer of blue polka dot pattern paper. I cut a rectangle of white cardstock and stamped it with one of the stamps from Watercolor Wonder in Spring Rain ink. I rounded the corners and adhered it to a slightly larger rectangle in Kraft cardstock.
The bear is die-cut in textured Bazzill cardstock, stamped in Kraft ink and mounted on foam tape. I die-cut "congrats" in Blueberry Sky cardstock....and you guessed it....three times, glued and stacked together. I tied a light blue twine around the bear's neck and added a few clear sequins.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Polka Dots Parade #4, Watercolor Wonder
- Paper: PTI Kraft, White Stampers Select, Blueberry Sky; Bazzill; Heidi Grace
- Ink: PTI Spring Rain, Kraft
- Dies: PTI Polka Dot Parade #4, Wet Paint Cuts III
- Tools: Corner Rounder
- Other: Sequins; Twine
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!