Thursday, May 28, 2015

May Birthdays Are The Best

Sneaking in a May card before the month is over. May went by fast!

I wet the watercolor paper with water and put distress inks on a brush and dabbed it on the card. I didn't really have any idea of what I wanted to do with this, in fact, after I was done, I was going to throw it out but decided to use it anyway.

May is die-cut in Raspberry Fizz three times, stacked and glued together. I stamped the sentiment on a banner and adhered it with foam tape. I added 3 clear sequins and attached the panel to a Raspberry Fizz cardstock card base.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Birthday Classics: February
  • Paper:  PTI Raspberry Fizz, Rustic White; 140# Watercolor
  • Ink:  PTI Smokey Shadow; Tim Holtz Distress Ink Peacock Feathers, Picked Raspberries
  • Dies:  PTI Monthly Moments: May
  • Other:  Pretty Pink Posh Sequins; Foam Tape
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!