I was asked to make 5 kids cards - this is something I don't think I'm very good at. But I had a new Stampin' Up stamp set that I wanted to try....
First I picked out the colors I wanted to use - Summer Sunrise and Hawaiian Shores. Next, I die-cut the tag in white cardstock, stamped the bear and colored it with Copics. The recipient is turning 5 and I die-cut the 5 three times in Raspberry Fizz, and yes, stacked and glued them together for dimension. I added the little heart that I covered with Glossy Accents to make it shiny looking.
The banner is die-cut in Summer Sunrise cardstock and stamped in black ink. I adhered it on foam tape for addition dimension. I put the card together and added Marigold twine at the top. I think I'll get a lot of use from this stamp set!
- Stamps: PTI Keep It Simple: Birthday; Stampin' Up Cheerful Critters
- Paper: PTI Summer Sunrise, 2009 Bitty Dots, White Stampers Select, Raspberry Fizz
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Copics: E30, E31, E33, R81, Y35, W1
- Dies: PTI Tag Sale #7, Sketched Shapes, Block Alphabet: Numbers, Flipping Out
- Other: Twine; Foam Tape; Glossy Accents
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!