Saturday, May 16, 2015

Happy Birthday

I know there are a couple of dies that cut paper on an angle, but I thought it was just as easy to do it myself.

I used an older PTI pattern paper for this card and layered it on a white cardstock card base. I used a piece of Berry Sorbet cut to A2 size, angled it and cut off the edges. Sure looks like it was die-cut to me!

Happy and the butterfly are both die-cut in Sweet Blush cardstock. Birthday is stamped in black and I added the antennae in black cardstock. The wings were sprinkled with glitter and are pushed up to give the card a little dimension.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Birthday Bash Sentiments
  • Paper:  PTI Pink Patterns, Berry Sorbet, Sweet Blush, True Black
  • Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Dies:  PTI One Liners: Happy; Memory Box Pippi Butterfly
  • Other:  Glitter
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!