Monday, April 20, 2015

Happy Birthday

This is a quick card using my favorites butterflies.

I used two dies to make the butterflies - the base cut in Plum Pudding cardstock topped with the intricate one cut in Plum Pudding Bitty Dots. I added black centers to them.

On white cardstock I stamped the lines in Sweet Plum ink and added a piece of washi tape underneath it. The sentiment is stamped in black ink.

I placed the butterflies on angles, pulling up their wings for a bit of dimension and rounded the bottom corners of the card.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Keep It Simple: Birthday; Stampin' Up Gorgeous Grunge
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select, Plum Pudding, 2008 Bitty Dots Basics, True Black
  • Ink:  Memento Sweet Plum, Tuxedo Black
  • Dies:  Memory Box Pippi, Isabella
  • Tools:  Corner Rounder
  • Other:  Washi Tape
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!